Today, after almost 1 year, I finaly could moved out!
Wasn't such an easy journey, sometime it felt like, 1 step forward and 2 back. But today the day finaly come. Together with my parents, we put my last box of plunder in my house, my mother gave me some advise some of the things what I never used before (dishwasher, washing machine etc.
), and my father helped me with the unpacking. After that everything was finished, I drived them home in the evening, said them goodbye, and came back. (Was a little heartbreaking even, if we don't actually live to far away from each other, but still.) After finishing with the rest of my "to do thing" here, I made my first dinner, and now I'm here, and writing my Journal about it.
I'm really curious how my first week alone would be.
I have big plans. One of that would be trying on focusing more on drawing from now, but that's just only 1 thing on my list.
My full (brogue)list is:
- Trying to become more responsible.
- Trying to live more healthier.
- Trying to EAT more healthier.
- It follows, that I want to lose some weight.
- Getting more into drawing, and focusing more on drawing.
- Finishing the "An Akatsukis' Life" translation, and maybe remake some episode.
I hope the future will be now brighter, and I can't wait for it to see it!
Hope you could hear from me in the future.